The Maryland Department of Natural Resources is generously offering a limited amount of funding for bus transportation to the Youth Summit. Please read below for more information and instructions.
Bus Transportation Application Information
To apply for Bus Transportation Funds:
- If you are a Title One school you may apply for up to $300 of transportation costs for your students’ transportation to the Youth Summit.
- If you are a non-Title One school you may apply for up to $200 of transportation costs for your students’ transportation to the Youth Summit.
- To receive funding, you must fill your bus.
- Funds are limited so send in your application as soon as possible. Complete the application and email or FAX to the contact information on the application. You will receive email confirmation on the receipt of your application. You will also be notified of a successful funding application via email. Applications are due no later than May 5, 2017. Funds are limited, so get your application in early.
- Remember, you must get an invoice from the bus company to attach to your school’s cover letter that you will be sending immediately after the event. Cover letter from your school and bus company receipt must be received no later than Wednesday, May 31, 2017 or you forfeit your bus funds.
- Please use the Sample Cover Letter when you are preparing your letter to the Maryland Department of Natural Resources. Any omission of information may delay or forfeit payment.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact: Cindy Etgen email@example.com