MAEOE encourages, engages and empowers the community to understand, responsibly use and promote the natural world. Your sponsorship to Maryland Association for Environmental and Outdoor Education (MAEOE) helps us to increase our programming throughout the state. To support our goal of growing Maryland Green Schools, MAEOE offers workshops, conferences, Environmental Education Professional Certification. MAEOE is involved in environmental initiatives including environmental literacy, Chesapeake Bay Program strategy, NGSS, STEM and College, Career Ready updates.
Maryland is the first state in the Nation to establish an Environmental Literacy graduation requirement which ensures that young people can make responsible environmental decisions as they enter the workforce. MAEOE’s 30 year commitment to environmental education has led Maryland to become one of the top two states in environmental education in the country. Helping today’s youth become tomorrow’s stewards.
MAEOE is a nonprofit educational association which serves thousands of teachers, students, natural resource managers, nature center staff, and environmental program managers. MAEOE members work with schools and communities to build projects based on Sustainable Environmental practices to support environmental action and awareness. Sponsorship will also give you visibility at the 32nd annual MAEOE conference. The nation’s largest statewide conference of its kind, MAEOE brings together more than 500 participants.
Sponsorship Benefits – Your sponsorship will benefit you and MAEOE
Sponsorship gives you exposure to over 3,000 educators and MAEOE members.
As a sponsor you have access to your target audience at our February conference:
- 33% Non-Formal Educators
- 30% Classroom Teachers
- 14% School/Organization Administration
- 9% Government
- 5% School Facility Staff
- 4% Private Sector
ROI – Return on Investment for Your Business:
- Unique Selling Points – promote your organization’s corporate, social and environmental responsibility platforms
- Economics – “green” can improve your bottom line
- Marketing and PR – statewide exposure highlighting your green impact at the MAEOE conference, Youth Summit, other MAEOE events and with a link on our Website
- Community Education – learn new ways to integrate “green” practices into operations to positively impact your community
Networking – meet other community leaders at the conference, Youth Summit and other MAEOE events
$5,000 or more will include all of the following
• Full-page Advertisement in conference program.
• Lunch sponsor (Not exclusive and does not apply for “in-kind” donations)
• Standard Conference Exhibitor Display Area (see below for details)
• Welcoming remarks during Keynote session
• All Gold Level and Silver Level advertising opportunities
• Full-page Advertisement in conference program
• Logo featured on the MAEOE web site for one year
• Acknowledgement in event materials
• Standard Conference Exhibitor Display Area (see below)
• All Silver Level advertising opportunities
• Half-page Advertisement in conference program
• Organization’s logo on the MAEOE web site for nine months
• Printed material available for attendees at conference (supplied by your organization).
• Break/snack/refreshment sponsor (Not exclusive and does not apply for “in-kind” donations
• Standard Conference Exhibitor Table (see below)
$50 or greater financial support will receive mention in the Conference Program.
Silent Auction Donations
Items that can be used for our Silent Auction, proceeds provide scholarships to first time attendees of the MAEOE Conference. Last year we were able to support 20 scholarship applicants.
To inquire about sponsorship email Laura Johnson Collard, email@example.com