Youth Summit Video Challenge
Youth Summit Video Submission Guidelines
The video you create should:
- Be 1-3 minutes in length.
- Be original work. Please follow copyright laws, especially with regard to music.
- Tell the story of what your school is doing to become a Maryland Green School.
- Include photos, video clips, interviews, animation, music, examples of student work.
- Show the full range of people involved: teachers, students, administration, maintenance, community members, etc.
- Not be a video application (i.e. we don’t need to see everything you did, just the highlights).
- Include your school name.
- Not include student last names
.Things to keep in mind:
- Videos selected will be used in MAEOE’s social media.
- There is no prize or monetary compensation associated with final selection.
- You may use the suggested rubric for putting your video together.
- Consider following the suggested video hints.
- See further Guidelines in the Terms and Conditions.
How to submit your video:
- The video must be in one of the following formats: .mov or .mp4
- Upload your video to Dropbox or Google Drive and share it with firstname.lastname@example.org