Online Portal Training (via Zoom on 11/10, and 12/7 from 4:30-5:30 PM): Create an account, learn how to submit an application, and ask questions. Attend one. REGISTER HERE.
View the Portal Training recording if you aren't able to attend.
Green SCHOOL Info Sessions: Green School program introduction, deep dive into the application requirements, examples from other schools, and Q&A. View the Info Session recording if you weren't able to attend.
Green CENTER Info Sessions: Green Center application intro and requirements, examples from other centers, and Q&A. View the Info Session recording if you weren't able to attend.
Green TEACHER Leader Meetings (via Zoom on 9/12, 10/18, 11/15, 12/13, 1/17, 2/14, 3/7, 4/11, 5/2, 6/6 from 4:30-5:30 PM): Monthly informal conversations that focus on one theme within the Green Schools application. Attend one or all. REGISTER HERE.
Green CENTER Leader Meetings (via Zoom on 9/14, 10/20, 11/17, 12/15, 1/19, 2/16, 3/9, 4/13, 5/4, 6/8 from 3:00-4:00 PM): Monthly informal conversations that give you an opportunity to connect with non-formal educators at nature and environmental centers across Maryland. Attend one or all. REGISTER HERE.
Green School Committee Open Meetings (via Zoom on 12/8/2022): This is an open Committee meeting that anyone can join. Learn more about the program and hear the latest updates. REGISTER HERE.
- Intent to Apply due: 12/16, via online portal
- Application Submission due: 3/17, via online portal
- Award Announcements: 4/21, via email
- Youth Summit, May 18, Sandy Point State Park
Information to Look for in early 2023
- Pre-Review Sessions (Tentative dates: at the MAEOE Conference; via Zoom on 2/9, 2/14, 2/21, 3/7): Work with an expert and receive a preliminary review of your application prior to submission.
- Reviewer Training (Tentative dates: via Zoom on 2/23, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16): Learn how to use the new online application portal to review an application.
- Review Sessions - virtual and in-person (Tentative dates: 3/22, 3/23, 3/24, 4/5, 4/6, 4/12): These sessions will support the new online review process. Virtual sessions will be held at various times on two days. In-person sessions will take place in four different locations in Maryland. Interested in hosting a review session? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Email email@example.com.