MDGS/GC Application Reviews Happening Soon! Online Reviewers Needed!
In response to the CDC’s guidance in preventing the spread of Covid-19, all in-person sessions to review Maryland Green Schools/Center applications have been cancelled. All reviews of the approximately 200 applications will now be conducted online. Each application will still be reviewed three times.
MAEOE is encouraging schools to do all they can to meet the original Maryland Green Schools application deadline of today, March 17, 2020. However, if a school is unable to submit an application by today, we will be accepting applications through April 3.
CLICK HERE TO BECOME AN ONLINE REVIEWER! Keep reading for additional information.
- Training Webinars: Several webinars will be scheduled to train new reviewers and provide a refresher for experienced reviewers.
- Office Hours: We’ll be on standby from 9:00 AM-10:00 AM and 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM on specific days to answer your questions. If you are an experienced reviewer and would like to assist us, you can sign up HERE (more details will be sent out in the next few days).
- Online Reviews: If you have reviewed applications online in the past, this process will stay the same and more details will be shared with you by Friday.
- Online Reviewers: To volunteer CLICK HERE.
- On-Site Reviewers: If you signed up to review applications at a specific location and are interested in reviewing online, switch your sign-up to online reviewer and indicate that you are a new reviewer. Then, attend one of our training webinars to learn the process.
- Training Webinars: A separate email will be sent to you with an invitation to attend or view a recorded training webinar. The dates are tentatively scheduled for 2:00-3:00 PM on 3/20, 3/23, 3/30 and 4/6.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.