Project Learning Tree Facilitator Training
Training Description: This free* Project Learning Tree (PLT) Faciliator Training consists of a 1.5 hour virtual course and a 4 hour in-person workshop. It is open to anyone who wants to become a facilitator, as well as experienced facilitators. Reconnect with the Maryland PLT Facilitator Network, explore new resources, and get infromation on funding to host a PLT workshop during the 2023-2024 school year.
* This free training is funded by a grant from the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI).
- Location: Delmarva Discovery Center, 2 Market Street, Pocomoke City, MD 21851
- Asynchronous Work: Completing a 1.5 virtual course that provides background on PLT, environmental education, and creating high-quality professional development for educators.
- Date: Saturday, December 2, 2023
- Time: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Stipend: $100 for completing the virtual course, attending the in-person workshop, and planning a training event to be scheduled by June 1, 2024
- Professional Development Funds Available: up to $1,000
- The virtual course provides background on PLT, environmental education, and creating high-quality professional development opportunities for educators.
- The in-person workshop is an opportunity to explore and participate in activities from a variety of new PLT resources and to plan a training event.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
On This Page
Upcoming Project Learning Tree workshops in Maryland. This page will be regularly updated with educator training opportunities and events throughout the state.