FACILITATOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To stay current as a MD PLT facilitator, you are expected to:
- Plan and conduct or assist with a minimum of one educator workshop each year
- Promote MD PLT throughout your region
- Explain MD PLT to groups and educators and promote workshops
MAEOE encourages facilitators to team up with other facilitators and resource specialists when providing trainings.
PLANNING A WORKSHOP
When planning a workshop, please submit your agenda to the Maryland State Coordinator, Beth Decker, at email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the workshop.
Order the books you will need for the workshops by contacting Cora Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the workshop.
AFTER THE WORKSHOP
Following each workshop, facilitators should:
- Organize the participant evaluations and information forms
- Complete and include a workshop cover sheet and add final agenda
- Mail forms
Please send your information to:
3430 2nd St, Suite 300
Baltimore, MD 21225
BECOME A FACILITATOR
If you are interested in becoming a facilitator, please contact state coordinator, Beth Decker, for more information.
On This Page
Thank you for being a Maryland Project Learning Tree (MD PLT) facilitator!
You are part of a team of many dedicated PLT facilitators across Maryland who serve as local contacts for professional development, education and training for schools, youth organizations, non-formal educators, and more.